Inspired by Sophie and Chris’s recent posts, I thought I’d share with you what a day of me fighting with PHP looks like in a search engine.
I’m proper rubbish at PHP, so days like today are a real struggle, as you’ll see. I dunno if this search history will help or not, but I like being transparent and showing that it’s not all good days.
- Vim set spaces 4 - yup, old project time
- Stripe get subscription PHP - their docs are super good
- PHP isnull - I knew what I was looking for, but clearly got it wrong
- Craft 2 redirect plugin - I wanted to redirect within a plugin, but of course, thanks to SEO, I got loads of plugins I didn’t want
- Craft 2 redirect - Ah yeh, I forgot everything is assuming that you’re in a Twig template
- Craft 2 redirect in Controller -
$this->redirect('url') for anyone interested
- Amazon Polly - procrastination time (holy moly though, it looks good)
- PHP if array has items - yup
- PHP throw exception - getting there
- css tricks search history - “I know, I’ll do one of them articles”